Connecting to that happiness.
_stretching my body,_ after just waking up from an hour sleep and the only thing on my mind is to write today's mail.
Though I'm extremely tired, after the trekking and trekking, and my legs aching me so bad.
But, I'm still excited to write today's mail.
Seeing the genuine smile on people faces, while I was in the garden observing, I was connecting to their happiness.
Yes I was connecting, as if it was me they were celebrating, nevertheless I felt their happiness, because I know someday...
I know someday I will also put on that *YES I MADE IT SMILE*, but I know it is with consistent hardwork.
To cap it all, I also met a wonderful person for the first time today after many months.
_(Yes, you are a wonderful and I do tell you this always.)_
I was very shy at first, I know too that I can shy like crazy, that I had to put on a nose mask and a glass to reduce the shyness. _pardon my English._
At least I got a grip of myself, and we started talking.
Omo her height was..... more like I was looking up to heaven while talking to her.
I didn't know when the I said, "see as you are oppressing me with your height." I couldn't hold it anymore, lol.
She then said, "you are not short nau you are just average height but I'm tall." With a lovely smile on her face.
I was like omoooooooooo, then I said at least I'm not short, _warri no dey carry last, lol._
And she is now one of my crushes... _( omooooo x 100)_
Do not look at me that way, I have more than 20 crushes all for different reasons. _Chuckles._
Remember that contagious smile I was connected to in the garden? I perfectly saw it on her face too.
She was so happy.
Imagine being the sister of a first class graduate in Microbiology of the University of first choice, that happiness can't be quantified.
In one of my previous mail in which I said, your achievement will surely affect those around you, and I felt it to the fullest maximum today with her and with almost everybody else.
Parents, Siblings, Uncles, Aunties, smiling profusely on the success their child(ren), brother(s), sister(s), Nephew(s), Niece(s) and so on.
Everyone just want to connect to that success.
We all love success stories but it can't be achieved without consistent hardwork.
Work hard for it, and you see those close to you, enjoy it too.
Don't just connect to people successes alone, let people want to connect to your success too, but you will have to work very hard and smart for it o.
Before I forget, thanks for the food once again, even though you, you and you didn't allow me eat it.
Me sef collect convocation rice. _Smiles._
Let's write, let's learn
Oladeji.
Comments
Post a Comment