You are not you!

 You see,  I've come to realize something and I'll like to share it with you.


This little observation will determine if you'll be successful or if you'll continue to live in the trenches.


I might be blunt with words but that's just the truth.


You see, it happens to the best people and even you are not excluded.


For you not to be part of this again that's why I'll share it with you right now


But before I do, I need to say something.


This is one of the many posts that you'll be receiving from me…


And I can't wait to keep sharing them with you.


But it won't be nice if I'm the only one doing the talking…


How will you feel if you're talking to your best friend and he/she keeps staring at you without saying just a single word?


That's exactly how I'll feel if you seldom reply.


Though we might not always agree and that's normal


But why will you keep your opinions to yourself?


Your opinions and thoughts are always welcome.


That aside. Now back to my observation.


You see, your mindset is an integral part of what makes you.


The way you see things and what you believe in forms you…


That's why you need to disorientate yourself a lot…


Especially when you have a toxic or morale-dampening childhood.


Because your childhood experience makes up you and who you'll become.


Let me give you an example...


If you were always scared to make mistakes because your parents would scold you.


You'll still be in that shell of trying not to make mistakes.


Because that fear has been subconsciously imprinted in your brain.


That's why you're scared…


Whereas, mistakes are part of life because it shows that you're human and you can always correct yourself.


But if you're scared to do it because of making mistakes…


How will you know if you'll get it right or not?


That's why you need to disorient yourself, especially if you have a toxic childhood.


But there's good news oladeji


Of course, you can free your mind from that unforgettable experience of your childhood..


That experience makes up who you are now.


You want to find out?


Stick around for the next post...


PS: If you don't mind telling me one of your unforgettable experiences from your childhood.


I'm right beside you


See ya


Oladeji.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make your product sell itself with ease

WHY NOT TRY THESE?