WHY NOT TRY THESE?

Reading the first two chapters of the Boron Letter by Gary Hilbert has been wonderful.



Okay, let me brief you.


Thank you.



Actually talking about how exercises relieve your brain to function well.



The past couple of days have been horrible just because I've been finding it hard to read for long.



Fine, I'm not a type who can read for 5 hours straight but I know I can at least read for two hours on a stretch.



But of recent even to read for 15 minutes has been challenging.



Taking a book to read and in the next 15 minutes, I am already feeling a headache or feeling dizzy.



I got worried, about how will I be able to catch up in reading the books I set for myself on a daily.



Then I came across THE BORON LETTER,



Though I was looking for something else which is Copywriting tips the first two chapters have just been what I really need now.



It talked about doing simple exercises in the morning almost immediately when you are awake.



Exercise like taking a road walk, jogging and so on after then taking a fruit most advisable Banana.



Exercises make the brain release some sort of chemicals which is far more stronger than morphine.

 


You can see how that alone affects the way you think?



So I decided to try it out too.



So, a few minutes after I've done the exercise and I take my books to read, I feel more refreshed and ready to absorb anything whatsoever.



Then I realized my brain has been really stressed so much with different thoughts that it is affecting my reading habit.



So those little exercises really did the magic.



So, when you wake just try to walk, run, jog, or do those little exercises.



Then you will see how relieved your brain will be to function well for the day's activities.



I've tried it and it is damn working for me.



At least I can read for more than an hour without feeling any sort of headache or dizziness.



I've started and I'm not stopping.



Let's write, let's learn.


Don't forget to drop a comment and like my page.


PS: IF YOU WANT TO FREELY KNOW HOW TO WRITE WORDS THAT SELL

👇


I WANT TO START WRITING WORDS THAT SELL



 Oladeji.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are not you!

How to make your product sell itself with ease